Arctic Cooler Freezer : Large Freezer Small Refrigerator.
Arctic Cooler Freezer
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (of animals or plants) Living or growing in such regions
- extremely cold; "an arctic climate"; "a frigid day"; "gelid waters of the North Atlantic"; "glacial winds"; "icy hands"; "polar weather"
- the regions to the north of the Arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
- Of or relating to the regions around the North Pole
- Designed for use in such regions
- a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
- a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice
- a cell for violent prisoners
- An insulated container for keeping food and drink cool
- A device or container for keeping things cool, in particular
- A refrigerated room
Arctic Freezer 11 LP 92mm Compact Low Noise CPU Cooler Compatible with Intels socket 1156 and 775
Compact and Lightweight With dimensions of 115(L)*106(W)*53(H)mm, having a weight of only 255g, the Freezer 11 LP is extremely compact. It fits virtually into any low profile PC case and is the ideal choice for any HTPC system.
Reliable Cooling Performance Equipped with an ultra-quiet 92mm PWM fan and two copper heatpipes, the Freezer 11 LP offers a maximum cooling capacity of 90W. The dual high performance 6mm heatpipes efficiently dissipate the heat from the CPU into the block consisting of 50 aluminum fins.
Quick Installation The unique mounting system via push pins offers excellent stability and is applicable within seconds. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2 thermal compound makes the installation a clean process. The cooler
is compatible with Intels socket 1156 and 775.
Whisper-quiet The Freezer 11 LP is a very quiet cooling solution. Even when the fan is spinning at its full speed at 2,000 RPM, the low noise impeller in the 92mm PWM fan makes the entire operation to be nearly inaudible. The patented fan holder design reduces the unwanted noise by
absorbing the vibration from the spinning impeller as well.
Dimensions (Packaging): 115 L x 109 W x 55 H mm
Dimensions (Product): 110L x 105W x 53H mm
Fan (mm): 92 x 1 fans
No. of Heatpipes: 2
Thickness of Heatpipes: 6
Noise Level (Sone): 0,4
Cooling Capacity (Watts): 90
Rated Fan Speed: 900 - 2000 RPM, (PWM)
Airflow: 27 CFM / 46 m?/h
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
Weight: 0.3 kg
Air gets pulled over the drives, over the Accelero passive video card cooler
, then gets pulled up via the cpu fan, and then gets sucked out the back and top.
PC a nudo #3
sbaglio o sembra che ci sia applicato l'effetto HDR? :D
The Arctic of towering icebergs and midnight sun, of flaming auroras and endless winter nights, has long provoked flights of the imagination. Now, in The Last Imaginary Place, renowned archeologist Robert McGhee lifts the veil to reveal the true Arctic world. Based on thirty years of work with native peoples of the Arctic and travel in the region, McGhee’s account dispels notions of the frozen land as an exotic, remote world that exists apart from civilization.
Between the frigid reality and lurid fantasy lies McGhee’s true interest, the people who throughout human history have called the Arctic home. He paints a vivid portrait of Viking farmers, entrepreneurial Inuit, and Western explorers who have been seduced by
the natural wealth and haunting beauty of this land. From lively accounts of fur trading, ivory hunting, and whaling to white-knuckle tales of the first, doomed expeditions, McGhee takes the reader on a whirlwind journey across this disorienting, dreamlike terrain that has fascinated mankind for centuries.
“In prose infused by
his position as curator of Arctic archaeology at the Canadian Museum of Civilization—which has taken him to sites in several countries—McGhee demolishes some persistent illusions about the white North . . . evocative.”—Times Literary Supplement
“[A] compelling account . . . [McGhee] believes that the Arctic is not so much a region as a dream—what he sees as a dream of a unique, attractive world . . . An archaeologist who has spent thirty years there, the author lets his love for the region shine through on every page.—Booklist
“McGhee displays the powerful attractions of the top of the world . . . [his] prose . . . sparkles like frost in the midnight sun.”—Financial Times
“McGhee has written a sensitive, fascinating and extremely important book.”—Canadian Geographic
Related topics: refrigerator normal working temperature how to repair refrigerators rv gas electric refrigerator norlake freezer dorm room refrigerator avanti two door compact refrigerator what is r22 refrigerant truck refrigeration units refrigerator magnet hook
- (火) 06:02:02|
- Category: None