FRIDGE LEAKING : FRIDGE AND FREEZERS
- (leak) soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- (of a container or covering) Accidentally lose or admit contents, esp. liquid or gas, through a hole or crack
- (of liquid, gas, etc.) Pass in or out through a hole or crack in such a way
- (of secret information) Become known
- (leak) an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a leak"
- (leak) tell anonymously; "The news were leaked to the paper"
- A refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
What is that thing in the back and why is water leaking
That dome thing in the back is dripping water, very slowly, from the middle notch there, and it just started. We don't have an icemaker and nothing in the freezer
. As far as we know there shouldn't be a water line hooked up to the fridge
(since we don't have an icemaker), so why is this weird thing leaking
The last appliance is in. The icemaker works, none of the plumbing leaks, it's all good. Now if only the countertops would show up.
Related topics: refrigerant air dryer best selling refrigerator island freezers built in refrigerator 36 single glass door refrigerator monster energy mini fridge boat freezers amana refrigerators
- (火) 06:00:39|
- Category: None